Thermal imaging cameras need no light whatsoever to produce a clear image. All warm targets will show up clearly in the thermal image, in total darkness and in practically all weather conditions.
Built-in integrated radar system to monitor the vital signs on the ground, includes motion, respiration rate and heartbeat. Radar can detecting heartbeat from the air 30m in open space, 10m with rubbles and other materials in between.
RTK(Real Time Kinematic) System provides accurate and reliable solutions for high-precision application needs.
CX-180 TVR RevealONE Thermal Imaging & Vital Signs Detecting Radar Rescue UAV
The RevealONE with dual cameras and Built-in Heartbeat Detecting Radar System is for Inspection, Surveillance, Search and Rescue. It is one of the most advanced unmanned helicopters in its class. Sensitive to both near-infrared and visible light, the high performance CCD imaging system of the RevealONE provides all weather target detection and discrimination.
The RevealONE is effective regardless of light conditions – in daylight, natural lighting, and at night time. Thunder Tiger has partnered with one of the world’s best-known infrared imaging companies, to create thermal-imaging cameras for aerial vehicles. The Heartbeat Detecting Radar can detecting heartbeat from the air 30 meters in open space, 10 meters with rubbles and other materials in between.
|Rotor Diameter||1820mm (72in)|
|Motor||400KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR|
|Power Battery||6S-LiPo 22000mAh(25C)*4|
|Take off Weight||35kg(with payload)|
|Max Flight Time||25min(T.O.W 29kg)|
● SONY 1080p 2Mega Starlight CMOS|
● 60Hz:30fps | 50Hz:25fps
● 20x zoom lens | 6.0~96mm | 56˚~3.6˚ HF.O.V
● Uncooled Vox microbolometer|
● < 40mk sensitivity
● 6.5mm-f1.0, 34˚ HF.O.V
● 180 ˚ horizontal rotation | 0.01~120 ˚/s|
● 90 ˚ vertical rotation (Auto Flip) | 0.01~50 ˚/s
● 2-axis gyro stabilized gimbal
|Vital Signs Detecting Radar|
● (SIL)Self-Injection Locked) technology|
● Power to antenna > 0 dBm
● Power to Demodulator > 15 dBm
● Power dissipation(VCO) < 60 mW
● Power dissipation(LNA) < 400 mW
● Frequency range 2.36 ~ 2.5GHz
● Antenna gain > 14dBi
● Sensing range > 100m
● Sensing azimuth > 30(V) & 30(H) degree